• Representative of Agraçor- Suínos dos Açores, SA, in the Council of Partners of the Regulatory Body of the Services of Water and Waste of the Azores - ERSARA
• Environmental responsibility in:
- Pondel, Avícola de Ponta Delgada, Lda
-Agraçor, Suínos dos Açores, Lda
- Granpon, Farm Avicola of Ponta Delgada, Lda
- Noviçor, Novilhos dos Açores, SA
- Altiprado - Agro-Livestock Company of Achada das Furnas, S.A.
- Aviário da Ribeira Grande, Lda• Director of Quality at the former Sociedade Açoreana de Sabões, S.A
• Sales Technician at Equiporave Cattle Equipment Company - Grupo Valouro
Nicolau Lima is represented by Andre Santos in the Advisory Board
André Santos received the B.E., M.E., degrees in Energy Engineering and Mechanical Engineering from Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro.
He joined Agraçor – Suínos dos Açores, S.A., in 2014 and is responsible for the maintenance and operation of the biogas and wastewater plant.
Agraçor – Suínos dos Açores, S.A., has as main activity the production of pig meat and breeding animals. We have an average effective 18,000 pigs permanently. With pig slurry and waste from outside the pig farm (waste milk, waste fish, fruits and vegetables and organic waste), it produces electricity and organic fertilizer. The electricity is produced by two cogeneration units and the organic fertilizer is produced via worm composting. The liquid fraction of the digestate is treated at the WWTP (activated sludge process with anoxic zone) and then in a wastewater pond system.